GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WWW.GRANFONDOALBERTOCONTADOR.COM
The user is strongly recommended to read and save a copy of these general conditions, since they may have changed since the user accessed them for the last time, and in any case if there is a period of more than fifteen days from the last access.
The following terms and conditions regulate access to and use of the URL www.granfondoalbertocontador.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) owned by 312 Bike & Tours SL (hereinafter 312 Bike & Tours).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTS:
On the one hand, 312 Bike & Tours SL (hereinafter 312 Bike & Tours) incorporated having address in Carrer de Rafel Blanes, S/N, 07570, Artà, Illes Balears, register at Registre Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca el 7th July of 2016, Tomo 2.666 de l’arxiu, Sección General, folio 26, sección 8, hoja número PM-79.193, inscripción 1ª, register by Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda de España with VAT number: B-57.967.622.
On the other hand, the USER that accesses to the platform in order to register for the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR. The user declares that he is over 18 years and has the necessary legal capacity to contract and to register and participate in this event, understanding and expressly accepting the conditions detailed below. In case the USER is under 18, the registration shall always be under the supervision of his guardian, with his/her consent and under his/her responsibility.
By virtue of the foregoing, the USER reads, understands and accepts the following GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- The use of the website does not entail the obligation of registration of the USER in the sporting events that are offered, nor the right to consider themselves registered. To this end, the USER must register or sign up by completing a form, and this registration will be governed by the specific general conditions.
- Before registering for any sporting event offered on the WEBSITE, or making any purchase that its links allow, the USER will read and accept, if appropriate, the registration and / or sale conditions. The registration and / or purchase of any product will only be effective when the payment gateway to which the WEBSITE is redirected makes the charge validly on the credit card provided and the registration is confirmed or the purchase made expressly.
- The entirety of this WEBSITE: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is the property of 312 Bike & Tours and Its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is prohibited. Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, is prohibited, except with the permission of 312 Bike & Tours and always subject to the conditions of said permit and the purpose thereof.
- 312 Bike & Tours reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the WEBSITE referred to above, as long as a notice is made at least 15 days in advance. The notice will be made through a pop-up window, which will open when accessing the page, or a notification to the user that will be made prior to the modification, limitation or cancellation.
- 312 Bike & Tours reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and / or the Services, at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who breach these General Conditions.
- The WEBSITE screens are optimized for use with a browser under Windows environment. USERS who access the WEBSITE through devices that have reduced-format screens, state that they have previously accessed through a device with a browser under Windows environment, and have consulted the conditions of the web and all the notices made available to the recipient without any type of restriction.
- Within the WEBSITE there may be links to other websites over which 312 Bike & Tours has no control and for which it is obviously not responsible. 312 Bike & Tours does not sponsor or guarantee any of these third party websites.
- Users may not establish links to web pages of the WEBSITE without the written consent of 312 Bike & Tours. Neither may they carry out, without due authorization, any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mails (“spamming”) or sending large messages in order to block network servers (“mail bombing”).
- 312 Bike & Tours undertakes to act with the utmost diligence so that the information that appears on the WEBSITE is accurate and up-to-date at all times. However, on some occasions, for reasons beyond the control of 312 Bike & Tours, there may be a typographical error, and 312 Bike & Tours undertakes in such cases to correct such errors as soon as possible. Likewise, if any price contains a mistake and a USER has been involuntarily affected by it, and could not have reasonably noticed the error, 312 Bike & Tours will keep said USER the price initially offered..
312 Bike & Tours will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
- Information entered by users, collaborators and third people.
- The infringement by the USER of intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people (photographs), property rights and any other nature belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The links and hypertext that make it possible, through the WEBSITE, to access the USER to features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of 312 Bike & Tours; will not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
The USER declares to have read, understood and accept the Conditions of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data of the WEBSITE.
These conditions will be subject to Spanish law. The courts of the USER’s domicile will be competent to hear any litigation arising from these conditions, provided that the USER is so in their capacity as consumer and is not accessed for any other purpose. In this second case, for access within the professional sphere of the user, it will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca.
In the event that any clause of this document is annulled or rendered ineffective for any reason, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the purpose of the WEBSITE and these conditions.
The non-exercise by any of the parties of the rights and powers conferred in the general conditions will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly acknowledged by both parties.