CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR:
The present conditions complement those already established in the general conditions outlined in the Legal Notice of the www.granfondoalbertocontador.com website (hereafter, WEBSITE) property of 312 Bike & Tours, S. L. (hereafter, 312 Bike & Tours), which refer to dispositions not outlined in the present conditions for registration and participation in the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR. The user is strongly advised to read and keep a copy of the present conditions, along with those found in the website’s Legal Notice.
2. IDENTIFYING THE PARTIES:
On one side, 312 Bike & Tours, S. L. (hereafter, 312 Bike & Tours) based at Carrer de Rafel Blanes, 90, 07570, Artà, Illes Balears, registered at the Palma de Mallorca Commercial Register on the 7th of July 2016, in Book 2666 of the Archive, General Section, page 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, entry number 1, and fiscally identified by Spain’s Ministry of Economy and Finance by the number CIF: B-57.967.622.
On the other side, the USER, who accesses the platform in order to register for the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR. The User declares that he is of legal age (18 years or over) and has the required legal capacity to enter into a contract and to register and participate in said event, and understands and expressly accepts the conditions outlined below. If the user is underage, the registration process must take place under the supervision of a legal guardian, with the guardian’s consent and under his own responsibility.
3. REGISTRATION PROCESS:
The registration process consists of the following steps, numbered chronologically from 1 to 9:
- Should the user have a pre-registration code, he must enter it. In the absence of said code, the user will continue with the normal process.
- The user will have the option of indicating whether he is an RFEC licence-holder or not. Non-licenced users will cover the cost of the compulsory insurance required to participate in the event.
- The user will select his maillot size. This selection is irrevocable and cannot be modified at any time.
- The user will have the option of acquiring, or not, certain complementary services during the registration process, as well as the option to donate to a non-profit organisation. All of this is voluntary and in no way a requirement for the registration process.
- Should the user be in possession of a discount code, this must be entered before being redirected to the payment gateway.
- Once all the aforementioned steps have been completed, the user will be directed to the payment gateway in order to make the credit card payment. The user will be responsible for accepting, or not, the conditions that may be outlined in the payment gateway, which are external to 312 Bike & Tours, without prejudice to those outlined in clause 4 of the present conditions for registration and participation in the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR.
- Once the payment has been made, the user will receive a confirmation email from the registration platform at the address he provided. Until such confirmation has been received, the registration process is not considered finalised. Should the confirmation not be received, the user must consider himself not registered.
4. PAYMENT TERMS:
The USER declares to have the full capacity to use credit cards and states that the card he will use is exclusively his.
The information collected by the website and/or the payment gateway constitute proof of the transactions carried out between the website and its users.
Accepted credit cards are: Visa and MasterCard. Should the POS (Point of Sale) terminal deny the card, the registration process will be automatically cancelled.
For your security, 312 Bike & Tours has entrusted the credit card payment system to a payment gateway. Entered bank details are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank’s servers and are, later, verified by the issuing bank in order to prevent possible fraud and abuse.
This data entry process is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology – 128 bits.
5. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR:
The user must have read, be aware of and accept the following conditions for participation in the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR:
- The user will participate in the X GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR on the 26th of September, 2020.
- The user must declare that he knows the content of the Event’s Rules and Regulations, which he accepts in its totality, and that he knows that the GRAN FONDO ALBERTO CONTADOR is a cyclosportive.
- The user declares that he is in an adequate state of health to undertake the physical effort required to participate in a gran fondo or fondo event, depending on the route he has chosen.
- The user is solely responsible for the care and safekeeping of all material used during the event, including the loss or damage of personal objects, as well as theft, misplacement or other circumstances.
- The user undertakes to comply with the road rules, especially those outlined in the Road Safety Law and in the Rules and Regulations, thus ensuring his own safety and the safety of the other participants and road users.
- The user releases 312 Bikes & Tours, the president and the board of the cycling club, the Spanish Cycling Federation, the Federació de Ciclisme de la Comunitat Valenciana, and/or any natural or legal person linked to the event’s organisation, from any responsibility derived from any accident caused by either the traffic itself or sporting accidents, including any claim for personal injuries or from third parties.
- The user undertakes to exercise caution when faced with unforeseen events or vehicles that may be driving along the route.
- The user is aware that there are dangerous sections where he must exercise caution, as well as extended descents with curves where he must lower his speed in order to avoid personal injuries to himself or others. He also knows that there are sections where the state of the roads may not meet adequate safety conditions, and that certain tunnels may NOT be adequately lit, and expressly releases 312 Bikes & Tours from the responsibility for any prejudice suffered due to the bad state of the roads or due to any defects in the road network.
- The user knows that there is a possibility of suffering a sporting accident that is inherent to the practice of cycling, and personally assumes the responsibility for any accident that he could bring upon himself or upon another participant, releasing 312 Bikes & Tours from any responsibility regarding these accidents.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The user may withdraw his registration without motive within 14 calendar days from the moment his registration is formalised. He must email a withdrawal request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating his intention to withdraw, attaching a copy of the email confirming his registration, and a valid bank account number for the reimbursement, and 312 Bikes & Tours will confirm reception of said request by email. 312 Bikes & Tours will reimburse the registration fees no later than 14 days after reception of the aforementioned communication, via bank transfer. Reimbursements will not be made if this process is not followed or the time periods respected.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
As outlined in the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December (hereafter, OLDP), 312 Bike & Tours SL informs you that any personal information obtained through the registration platform will be included in an automated file called CLIENTS, registered in the Data Protection Agency under the number 2172000952 and under the responsibility of 312 Bike & Tours SL (hereafter, 312 Bike & Tours) based at Carrer de Rafel Blanes, 90, 07570, Artà, Illes Balears, registered at the Palma de Mallorca Commercial Register on the 7th of July 2016, in Book 2666 of the Archive, General Section, page 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, entry number 1, and fiscally identified by Spain’s Ministry of Economy and Finance by the number CIF: B-57.967.622.
The user consents to the treatment of his information with the objective of sending him information through any means regarding our products, services, offers or special promotions for which we may create user profiles that allow us to make customised offers. These communications will feature the word ADVERTISING.
However, you can revoke this consent to receive commercial communications at any time by notifying us on the following address email@example.com.
We inform you that, in accordance with OLDP, you can freely exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel, oppose or revoke your consent to receive commercial communications by sending a letter to 312 Bike & Tours SL based at Carrer de Rafel Blanes, 90, 07570, Artà, Illes Balears, registered at the Palma de Mallorca Commercial Register on the 7th of July 2016, in Book 2666 of the Archive, General Section, page 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, entry number 1, and fiscally identified by Spain’s Ministry of Economy and Finance by the number CIF: B-57.967.622 or via an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, we inform you that the personal information you have provided by filling in this form may be transferred to ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S. L. (hereafter, ARRIVO CYCLING), a retail travel agency that specialises in sports tourism, with the objective of sending you offers and promotions of a touristic and sporting nature, and for statistical purposes, so that the quality of service may be improved. For this reason, if you wish to access, rectify, cancel your information or oppose this transfer at any time, 312 BIKE & TOUR, S. L. guarantees your rights, so you will have to write a letter to this effect addressed to 312 Bike & Tour, S. L., Carrer de Rafel Blanes, núm. 90, Artà (07570) Illes Balears. The consent given for the communication of personal information is revocable. ARRIERE DU POLOTON, S. L. is obligated, by the simple fact of receiving this information, to comply with the dispositions outlined in the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December.
Additionally, your information may be treated in accordance with article 12 of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, by ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S. L., who may require access to the file CLIENTS which 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L. is responsible for, if said access and its corresponding treatment is necessary to carry out the contracted service. ARRIERE DU PELOTON will not transfer, not even for its conservation, to other people, except under the express indication of 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L. the information to a third party designated by them, who has been entrusted to provide a certain service. ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S. L. will not be able to outsource any treatment entrusted to them by 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L., unless it obtains their authorisation for this purpose. In this case, the contracts would always be established in the name and on behalf of 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L.. However, it will not be possible to outsource without first obtaining authorisation, and as long as the prerequisites outlined in article 21 of the implementation Rules and Regulations of the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, regarding personal data protection are respected. ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S. L. undertakes to adopt and implement the technical and organisational security measures mentioned in article 9 of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and, in particular, those corresponding to the average level established in the Rules and Regulations of the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, regarding personal data protection, for the data and files in this document. In this case, as opposed to the previous paragraph, once the agreed-upon service has been provided, and when they are no longer necessary in order to continue with the assignment, the personal information will be destroyed or returned by ARRIERE DU PELOTON to 312 BIKE & TOUR, S. L. or to the person that it has appointed, as well as any support or document featuring personal information that was treated. However, this destruction of personal information will not take place if there is a legal provision in place that requires its conservation, meaning that it will have to return said information, and 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L. will guarantee said conservation. ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S. L. will retain information, duly blocked, if it involves responsibilities of its relationship with 312 BIKE & TOURS, S. L.
We inform you that, in accordance with OLDP, you can freely exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, or revoke your consent by sending a letter to 312 Bike & Tours SL based at Carrer de Rafel Blanes, 90, 07570, Artà, Illes Balears, registered at the Palma de Mallorca Commercial Register on the 7th of July 2016, in Book 2666 of the Archive, General Section, page 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, entry number 1, and fiscally identified by Spain’s Ministry of Economy and Finance by the number CIF: B-57.967.622 or via an email addressed to: email@example.com